Would you like to learn how to make original ribbon bows? We suggest three different tutorials for you to find exactly the bow you are looking for: ribbon bow for a gift, ribbon bow for Christmas ribbon and thin ribbon bow. Do not go back to buying groceries at the supermarket, because even those who do not have the skill or experience of manual work will be able to use these super simple techniques. Keep reading and find out how to make a no-frills ribbon bow!
Ribbon Bow for Gift
To make a ribbon bow for a gift, you will need an entire ribbon roll. Check out the step by step to make wonderful and original gifts:
- Begin by wrapping the entire tape around your hand or around a frame like a rim just like the photo to set the width of the loop. Reserve a piece of tape to tie the center.
- Then remove the tape from the hand or the holder, without unwinding (you can use two fingers to attach it).
- Cut the ribbon in the center portion as the white lines of the image.
- Then pass the piece of tape in the center (where you finished making the cuts) and tie the ribbon loop tightly.
- Then pull the pieces of tape separately to the sides, twisting to volume and modeling the gift loop.
Christmas Ribbon Bow
Looking for a Christmas ribbon bow tie? We suggest an option that can be used to decorate trees, wreaths or presents. Check out how simple and fast it is the next step by step:
- Begin by cutting two pieces of tape, one 25 cm long and one 3 meters long. Fold the 3-meter zigzag piece.
- After doing the zigzagging, join all the folded parts of the tape by squeezing the middle and hold with one hand.
- Do not overtighten or the tape may become dented. Do not fold the entire tape, ideally leave two loose ends to finish the loop.
- With the 25 cm piece, tie the center of the loop, tying the knot on the back so that it is not visible. Trim the leftovers from the ribbon used to make the knot.
- Open the rings that have left in the loop until they are rounded and shaped like the Christmas ribbon bow as you prefer.
- Cut the two loose ends diagonally and the Christmas tie is ready!